The Bay Area Gooners watch the majority their matches at Maggie McGarry’s Irish Pub in San Francisco’s historic North Beach neighborhood. All matches at Maggie’s are 21 and over only.
However, in an effort to accommodate our under-21 members as well as those with children, we are scheduling a series of matches at Irish Times Pub in the Financial District. Irish Times is all-ages.
Please check the schedule below to find out where we’ll be on match day!
Here’s a list of pubs in San Francisco that regularly show footy matches:
- Maggie McGarry’s Irish Pub – 21+ Open early weekends. Home of the Bay Area Gooners.
- Mad Dog In The Fog – 21+ Open early weekends. Mostly Chelsea & Manchester United supporters.
- The Kezar Pub – All ages. Open early weekends. Popular with Liverpool supporters.
- Danny Coyles – 21+ Opens early weekends. Official home of SF Spurs, but you’ll find a small but vocal group of Gooners there for most Arsenal matches.
- McTeagues Saloon – 21+ Opens early weekends. Manchester United pub.
- The Irish Times – All ages. Not always open early weekends – check with pub.